Please find accurate details tutorials below, provided according to your "Device Name and Application" details.
1) Launch the "Smart IPTV" app on your TV. 2) Write down the MAC address which is displayed on the screen, it is like: 0c:2e:bc:c2:rf:ua 3) Open web browser from your computer and go to: http://siptv.eu/mylist/ 4) In the input text "MAC:" enter your MAC address you wrote down before (Step2). 5) In the input text "URL:" paste the m3u line which we have sent to your email. 6) Click on 'I'm not a robot' Spam protection (If you don't see such thing, ignore this part!). 7) Click on the "Upload" button. Once done! close the "Smart IPTV" Application on your TV, re-open it and wait 2-3 minutes for loading the channels without pressing any keys. Additional Info: In order to view channel groups, press the blue button on your remote control. Now you can watch your favorite channels on your device. Enjoy! Not Yet Subscribed? Why not join us? Order Here
1) Press "Settings" on your remote control. 2) Click on "System settings"and select "Servers" fill the portals as guided below (follow No. 3) 3) Portal name: FancyIPTV Portal URL: http://fancyiptv.co/c/ If your device have two portals field, fill the second as guided below(follow No. 4). 4) Portal name2: FancyIPTV Portal URL: http://fancyiptv.co:8080/c/ 5) Once done! press "Ok" button to save the changes. 6) Go to the "Advanced settings" to change the time zone for EPGs to working or you can set the following instead of adding manually: es.pool.ntp.org 7) That's all, enjoy watching! Additional Info: We need your device "Virtual MAC Address" to point your subscription/service to your device, it is is like: 00:1A:23:cb:d2:ef Not Yet Subscribed? Why not join us? Order Here
1) You need to install VLC Software on your PC/Laptop first. In case you don't have it yet, you can grab it for free: Here 2) Once installed, open the software and go to the "Media" tab and click on the "Open Network stream". 3) Now you must be in "Network" tab! paste the m3u line which we have sent to your email and enjoy watching. Additional Info: To open the play list press Ctrl+L on Windows Os or Cmd+Alt+P on Macintosh Os. Not Yet Subscribed? Why not join us? Order Here
1) Download this Application from the App Store named "GSE Smart IPTV" and install it on your device. 2) Open the application and on the top left press the menu icon (three horizontal lines). 3) Click on the "Remote Playlists" option and Press the plus icon "+" that appears on the right top corner of your screen and choose "Add M3U URL". 4) In the "Playlist name" field, write: FancyIPTV 5) In the "playlist link" paste the m3u line which we have sent to your email, once done a message pop up and press "OK". 6) Now go back to the main menu and scroll down to "EPG program guide" Press the plus icon "+" that appears on the right top corner of your screen and choose "Add Remote EPG Source", on the "EPG name field" write: FancyIPTV and on the "EPG Source Link" paste the m3u line which we have sent to your email, slied the "Auto Update" to "On" and press "Add". 7) Now go back to the Remote Playlists" and enjoy watching TV anywhere anytime. Additional Info: If you're getting big sign "Please unlock", that means you're using the trial version of this application. To remove it, you have to purchase the PRO version. Not Yet Subscribed? Why not join us? Order Here
1) Open the Amazon Store and search for your favorite application(APK Extension) example: Smart IPTV APP, Kodi, Perfect Player, STB Emulator. 2) Once installed, Search the guideline on our Tutorial Page based on the application you installed configure it for start watching TV. Example: Search the block one tutorial, in case you installed Smart IPTV APP Player. Additional Info: Smart IPTV APP will be expired after the evaluation period. Not Yet Subscribed? Why not join us? Order Here
1) install the Application from the Store and go to "Settings" by clicking the gear icon, click on "General" button. 2) Find the "IPTV Data Server" and there is a field which by default name is "Playlist 1" click on it and add the M3u Line we sent you via the email, in the second field add a name, example: FancyIPTV and click OK. 3) On the "EPG" filed add the EPG we sent you through the email. 4) Now go back to the main screen and wait for Perfect Player to download the playlist. It may take a while but it should work then, once finished, on top right it will show the number of downloaded streams and EPG. After that, restart the app and everything should be working. Additional Info: In case of any issue / help drop us an email for further help. Not Yet Subscribed? Why not join us? Order Here